Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Alchemist

 The Alchemist

Author: Paulo Coelho

Genre: Adventure
 
My partner and I chose this novel because it is one of the best selling books in the world, a lot of people that have read this book have said that is is the best book they have ever read. Also my partner is one of the people that said this book is the best they ever read. This book also looked good because of all the translations this book has, it is the Guinness most translated book and I'm guessing a book that is translated into 56 languages is a good book. As well it has 20 million world wide sales.

The beginning of the story is very simple surprisingly. It doesn't seem as complex as other classical stories. It started of just like I would a few years back. I so far cant say anything for the book as I haven't read enough, but my partner likes it for sure as they recommended the book to me saying it is the best book they ever read.


No comments:

Post a Comment