Wednesday, February 6, 2013

1984

My dad and I started reading this book and than switched because we tough we found a better one.We didn't like the other one so we came back on this one.
I started liking the book.It was a little rough on the beginning  because he try's to pull you right in the story.So, it was a little confusing for me.But after reading like 4 or 5 pages after you kind of get what is he writing about and you start getting the flow of the story.I didn't read a lot of the book but I just love the theme of the story.As more as I read it i'm getting more and more sucked in and by now i just love the book.It's not my reading level,its kind of higher but for now I seem to be managing just fine.
The book starts talking about control from the begining and from the start you get that creepy feeling.You have it clear that all of the people have no freedom.The book seems creapy and psycho from the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. I read this book once and I could not lay my hands off of it. I think what happens in the book happens nowadays. When I was reading this book I was so scared. I think it is also little bit psychotic.

    ReplyDelete