Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Thief

The Thief
Megan Whalen Turner
17/10/13

I changed my old book to this one because the old one was hard for me to understand.

What I have read right now was about a woman that appeared to be a thief because she was in a prison. She begins to talk about her life of how it all began. She talks about how much she was in the prison, how she tried to escape and how one of the guards always laughed at her when he said: "What? you still didn't escape?" Next some prison guards take her out and led her to this person named magus. They talk a little about how she will no longer be the king's slave, which means she will die.

What I have learned was that this woman is a thief and must have escaped a lot of times but I didn't learn her name.
I wonder if in the next chapter she will escape and she will because if she didn't, she would be dead and that would be the end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment