Sunday, October 13, 2013

blog



Kristina Mitrovic
  • Title: The Twilight saga
  • Author: Stephanie Meyer
  • Genre: Romance, fantasy, fiction..
  •  Briefly summarize what you have read over the past week
The chapter starts off with Bella waking up. She had told her parents that she had fell of the stairs, and that that was the reason of why she had to stay in the hospital. Bella started to recover, and as days were going on, people were already starting to forget about what happened. As soon as Bella came back to school, everyone was wondering what had happened to her, but she would keep telling everyone the same story she told her parents. Something that I really enjoyed was the part where she was getting ready for prom. That was my favorite part of this chapter. Bella, just after a few days when she came back to school, had been invited to go to prom with Edward, and she was described to be the prettiest girl there. Also, the author tells us about the look Jacob gave Edward when he saw them together, and how he was getting very suspicious.

I think that this part of the book that I’m reading has shown more than any part of the book. I finally realized how much Edward and Bella really love each other, and now the book has shown that Edward had even told Bella the biggest family secrets that he was hiding, this showed me that he cares about her. My recent reading has fulfilled my expectations, because I’m finally getting towards the end of the book. I don’t want this book to ever end, because it’s so unexpected, that I can never guess what will happen next. The details in this book are special, and I can picture every single moment in my head when I’m reading it. I am satisfied with what I read, and since there are less than two chapters left, I can’t wait read and find out what happened next with Bella and Edward. Even though I don’t want to finish this book, I want to be able to read it forever, I’m glad that there are many more parts of the book, which will show me what will happen next.

“He called you pretty. That’s practically an insult, the way you look right now. You’re much more than beautiful.”
This is what Edward told Bella at the prom. This is my that’s my favorite part. It describes how beautiful she really is, and finally, Bella meets someone who truly and honestly loves her and cares for her. This is my favorite thing, out of all the things Edward said to her, because Bella’s answer, is something even more unexpected ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment