Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wlalt Disney Blog 4





   This week I found an interesting article which is related to Walt Disney. Apparently some people say that after Walt died the people froze him in ice. Well apparently this is not true. In the article there is an interview with Walt's friend which states that Walt has not been frozen but cremated and his ashes were interred in a vault at Forest Lawn. The people who believe that Walt was frozen think that he is preserved under this statue in Disneyland:







 Answers:

1: While in HS, I plan to fulfill my goals by being balanced in life. This means I should study and stay in contact with m school work but have fun and play sports.
2:  Walt built a 1/8th railroad in his backyard.
3: Walt had a couple of people he looked up to. First, he really liked Chaplin's acting. Then his brother Roy and mother supported his drawings and his uncle who made him like trains and railroads.


3 comments:

  1. It is really interesting that he build a 1/8th railroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that.balance is one if the most important things in life. Even when we are adults we need to have a good balance between work and family life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disney!!! :D I find it very interesting that you inculded the people he looked up to, I also love Charli Chaplin :)

    ReplyDelete