Monday, May 27, 2013

Walt Disney post 6 (final one)

Title: Walt Disney

  OK, so it is over. This is the last blog post this year. It has been quite an experience. I am glad that I chose Walt Disney because in my opinion he was a great person. He was a great person because he made a huge contribution to the world.   He made the lives of most of the population happier by making some of the best cartoons ever made. Also, he began with cartoons in black and white without sound and he ended up with color cartoons with sound. Walt received more Oscars than anybody else has ever received. He won 26 Oscars and he was nominated for 64.  The third reason he is the greatest is the is because he built and came up with the most famous amusement park which later, after he died turned into a chain of amusement parks. Yes, it was Disney Park.

2 comments:

  1. In 4th grade Walt Disney was my hero, he is a great person and I agree that his cartoons are the best. Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog post Stefan. I know he made incredible work but he still stole the fame from Hans Christian Andersen's work of the Little Mermaid and the Ugly Duckling.

    ReplyDelete