Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cleopatra #4

Title: Cleopatra Movie
Author: uknown

The movie is about Cleopatra's life and how she started her career as the queen of Egypt and how she became a great ruler. It has very important information and it is all supported by evidence. In the movie there are also archaeologists explaining information and adding details. I learned a lot and it was easier to visualize it. 



                                                            (Cleopatra played by an actress in one of the movies)

1.  As I prepare to enter HS, how can I live my own life in a better way to fulfill the life goals I have for myself?  As we grow up we want to become better humans and live our life better. A way that we can do that is by helping others. It doesn't really help you but you get that feeling that you did something special and instead of having everything for yourself you could share it and become a better person. My goal is to become very successful and do something unique that can affect others in a good way such as cure babies with deseases in Africa or help stray animals because they are part of our environment too and we should not destroy it. To achieve that goal we all have to be careful what we eat and wear so we don't harm animals or people.
2.      What is one MORE unique thing you have discovered about your figure? A unique thing that I have discovered about Cleopatra is that she was very famous and had money but she used it to do good. She built the pyramids and tombs.
3.      Describe your figure’s mentors and special trainings? Cleaoptra didn't have any mentors or special trainings except her her education and how she learned a lot of languages which helped her  a lot. 

6 comments:

  1. I really like your post. I especially like your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Cleopatra the financial person behind the pyrimids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the movie really a right source for finding facts about Cleopatra?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever think about weather she was a good choice for the Egyptian civilization?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your post. I also think that cleopatra has done lots of bad things, however many good suck as instead of using her money in selfish ways she used it in a good way which is what you said. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you briefly described what the movie was about and I really like your answers as well.

    ReplyDelete