Monday, May 27, 2013

Lorenzo de Medici

(read book no heading)

By writing all these blog posts about my living history person it was to somewhat persuade my audience that this is the right person for me. All of the things he accomplished while leading his people too victory was just amazing. Something very persuasive he did was keeping peace within to states in Italy, which had a big feud for a couple of years until he came to ruling. Not only did he stop the people from fighting but by using his charm which went with his high voice (at least that's what I got from my source) people didn't even have problems with one another, at least nothing big that was recorded in history. At it lasted this way until his very death. As soon as he passed the two states that he so hardly fought for started their war once more, and even though he was great and magnificent for helping them his power was only alive when he was.

Not only did he do this but he kept on ruling after they planned a assassination plot against him taking the life of his brother. He did not back down but ruled fiercely righting any of his wrongs and making history

He also gave artist a somewhat home to where they also worked with the best tools arriving from different continents if needed.

I was suprised and a bit disappointed to report that I found very little quotes by this wonderful and great man

"How beautiful is youth, that is always slipping away! Whoever wants to be happy, let him be so: of tomorrow there's no knowing."
~ Lorenzo de' Medici

2 comments:

  1. He sounds like an interesting person.I can't wait to see your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog post is very organized, it is also very interesting. I loved the quote you added.

    ReplyDelete