Thursday, May 9, 2013

Anne Frank

Anne Frank

As I prepare to enter HS, how can I live my own life in a better way to fulfill the life goals for what I have for myself?
In high school I am aware that things will be harder to do, and there will be more things to complete. I will have to find more time and manage my time wiser because of the ton of work that has to be done. I heard that there would be more projects, and more work, which would mean double effort, but not so much wasted if time is used wisely, and if things are done on task. This means I'm not allowed to get deconcentrated on anything I do.
What is one MORE unique thing you have discovered about you figure?
Anne Frank was an optimist. Despite the fact that she had lived in an annex for four years because she was a Jew, and despite the fact that she suffered a lot during her life, she still believed people had good hearts. Many people would think of just how cruel the Nazis were, and there is no doubt that they weren't cruel, but Anne Frank believed that each human being had a good soul. Also in the annex, she never lost hope, she always looked forward to freedom, and rarely looked at what was at the end her fate. At such times, one could have complained constantly that things were extremely unfair, but Anne Frank saw that it was pointless, and stayed positive.
Describe your figure's mentors and special trainings?
Being cooped up in a small annex, Anne Frank couldn't have the education and the fun of a teenage girl. Instead, it was her responsibility to  educate herself. At that time there was no TV or any kind of electronics we use as entertainment today, but all there was were books. Anne Frank loved reading and writing so not only was she educating herself, but she was having fun. It would have been quite a problem with finding what to do, if there were no such things as books.
In school Anne was quite a good student, and enjoyed studying and writing, but she loved spending time with her friends too. She was very talkative as well, and was as a warning, couple of times given an essay to write about why she was such a chatterbox. It is throughout these essays that Anne expressed her love for writing, and the skills for making stories.

2 comments:

  1. Great! I like everything you said and agree with the fact about organizing time, I have troubles with that :P Anyways great explanation and you taught me a lot about Anne Frank :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book so much it just feels so cool because I am reading all er thoughts and secrets and its just so amazing how in a way you can almost feel the way that she felt, having a love for Peter, trying to get along with everyone, and having to keep quiet so that no body finds her.

    ReplyDelete