Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hans Christian Andersen #4

                                       

Title: Hans Christian Andersen
Author: Jackie Wullschlager
Pages: 427

Andersen "I told the boys curious stories in which I was always the chief person, but was sometimes ridiculed for that."
Andersen wrote his first memoir in 1832, when he was 27 and he published an autobiography for every decade of his adult life. Andersen went from being a poor child to be as quoted from Andersen "I arrived with my small parcel in Copenhagen, a poor stranger of a boy, and today I have drunk my chocolate with the Queen, sitting opposite her and the King at the table."
Some of the stories that made Andersen a household name was the Ugly Duckling, the Little Mermaid, and the steadfast Tin Soldier, those stories gave him a place as one of the greatest and original writers in Europe.

1. As I prepare to enter HS, how can I live my own life in a better way to fulfill the life goals I have for myself?
My life goal is to be a professional soccer/football player and become known in most of the world.
2. What is one MORE unique thing you have discovered about your figure?
I found out that in Shanghai they built a theme park about his life and fairy tales that is worth $13-million.
3. Describe your figure's mentors and special training's?
I haven't seen anything about any mentors but he went to special grammar school.

No comments:

Post a Comment