Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Alex's Blog Post Rotation Week 4

1.      As I prepare to enter HS, how can I live my own life in a better way to fulfill the life goals I have for myself? 

I can contribute far more to society, as well as forgiving people for their mistakes. I can also apply myself to tasks and challenges in order to be more efficient with solving them. I can also do more community service, as I have only supplied flowers, plants, fruit, and knowledge to the school. I should also spread to helping outside of school, as that is true community.

I would like to be one of those students who constantly has 10/10 grades in everything, and I constantly strive for that every moment at school.

2.      What is one MORE unique thing you have discovered about your figure?

He was in the Simpsons and Star Trek.

3.      Describe your figure’s mentors and special trainings?

Stephen William Hawking did not have any unique mentors, nor did he have special training. His father simply tried pushing him towards medical sciences (didn't work) and his mother simply observed him stargazing. He actually spent less than average on school and University, and he commonly ran around. The most "special training" he did was simply read lots of books and making a computer with his friends. Apart from that, I cannot find any information on unique mentors and/or special training. He simply had a unique talent of knowing the answer to any math problem "almost immediately" and having a lot of chances for scientific inquiry (Bees, fireworks, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment