Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Assassin's Creed Revelations by Oliver Bowden



Title: Assassin's Creed Revelations 
Author: Oliver Bowden
Total amount of pages: 80
Pages read: 507



I found this book in an museum in Florence,Italy.Coming out of the museum and trying to rush trough the ending,while I was going trough the gift shop of the museum an shelf of books cough my eye. Usually,  no book gets my eye like that.I don't know if it was the title or the cover of he book that cough my eye but I stopped.I got 2 books and as soon as I got to the hotel I started reading Revelations.The book is interesting from the beginning.It has an action start.The book mostly talks about this man, Ezio, and how he once saved the brotherhood and how his trying to get all of them back together.He has to go to Masyaf and has to find out secrets of that castle that his father left for him to find out before the Templars, that are there, do. Ezio doesn't know what to expect because he doesn't know what information do they have.When he gets to the Masyaf the Templars expected him and trapped him and right before his hanging,the next morning, Ezio successived to escape.After Ezio escaped he finds a resting place where he catches a fish and rests for a little while.Than that night he attacks and guards at the entrance and gets in the castle seeking for answers and clues.Before Ezio go to Masyaf he journey was long and hard.He wasn't well rested but he was ready to do anything that was needed to find out the truth.
I love reading the book.The writer somehow managed to give long but clear and interesting descriptions.For me, those long descriptions get me confused and than I would have to rad the sentence a few time in order to understand it.Oliver Bowden, is by far one of the most amazing writers I have read a book of.At least, I like the book so far.

Oliver Bowden



1. As I prepare to enter HS, how can I live my own life in a better way to fulfill the life goals I have for
myself?
I know that as I enter high school i will have less and less time.Next year, in 9th grade, I would some how have to manage my time better and be more organized. School is always in the first place, so I would just need to manage better my time and sleep more so I can be productive in school and make smart designation's when it comes to extra activities and think more about the future and what do I have for tomorrow and the day after.
2. What is one MORE unique thing you have discovered about your figure?
One more unique thing I discovered is that I am able to do everything in a higher level than I tough I could but I'm lazy so not everything is always that higher level than usual (my older work).I can do anything I want but only when I set my mind on it and when I say 'I'm doing it' and not when someone else pushes me.When someone pushes me I know i need to do it and I end up just sitting and thinking about it.When I set my mind on doing it I do even more than I planed and some times even faster than I tough.

4 comments:

  1. I like your introduction and you did the heading correctly. I like how you described where you got the book. :) You just forgot the 3 questions. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog post. You answered both of the first questions well , especially number 1. Just that you forgot to answer the third question. Other than that, you summarized the book well and I can see the relation between the book and the video game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this book that you are reading, a adapted book from the video game with the same name? I would have to say that I liked your blog post but you did not do your third question

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that book have anything to do with the video game because if it does I always thought thatthestory plot s great!

    ReplyDelete