Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dwight Eisenhower

Okay so now I have been researching Dwight Eisenhower because I feel like i should talk about some other sources. Dwight Eisenhower was the 34th President of the United States from 1953 until 1961. He had previously been a five-star general in the United States Army during World War II. I think this gave him his passion for loving his country. He had commanded and led many invasions and other military things. He gained a lot of experience by the time he had retired from the Army, this probably helped him with making tough decisions in and out of the Army; maybe at home or when he was the president. He is definitely an icon for the military and other presidents that have gone in office after he had. I am glad to have chosen him and I find his history very interesting. I will post more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment