Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hunger Games-Sofia

The Hunger Games
Suzanne Collins
374 Pages
Fantasy Adventure


This week i finished The Hunger Games. It is a thrilling, awesome, and amazing book. It is right about up there with my favorite books. I loved the adventure in it, the outdoors. I also enjoyed reading about new ways of life. It is quite interesting to me how Suzanne Collins came up with this book. I have found myself asking the same questions over and over again. "Where did she get this idea from, How could she have ever thought of this?" She, no doubt, is an amazing author probably the best yet. This book was amazing, great and awesome but it could have been even better(i don't have words to express how much better) if i hadn't have watched the movie. The ideas would have been totally new to me and i would have had no idea how the story would go. Since i watched the movie i was able to know what was going to happen next. But some parts were different than in the movie.

I really love this book, i recommend it to everyone. It is an amazing thriller that definitely deserved the many awards that it was given.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutly agree this is one of my favorite books! A movies! I love the ending,but I wish she would love Peeta back! But I have read the next two books, they are awsome! you should definatly read them.

    ReplyDelete