Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hoot

Hoot is a classic novel and I have heard about it many times, this is the first time I have been given the opportunity to read it. I like it so far. Hoot is about a boy named Roy and a cop, Officer Delinko. Roy is a boy who has just moved from Montana to Florida, he wants to go back but he knows he can't his dad is also a cop and they move a lot. Officer Delinko is a cop from Florida and he is working on a case about vandals who are setting a construction project behind. Hoot is a very interesting book and I like it very much.

3 comments:

  1. sounds really interesting.
    maybe i should read it someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds really interesting.
    maybe i should read it someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a really good book although I have not read it. At you next blogpost I would really like to know a little pit more information about the book.

    ReplyDelete