Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Wrinkle In TIme



Pages 15-110
Author Madelene L'Engle

I am reading the book, "A Wrinkle in Time" For both my outside reading report or, ORR and my book report project. I chose this book from my award winners because this author was one of my grandmothers favorite authors and my mother and sister also liked this book. This book is about a girl named Meg, her baby brother Charles Wallace, and their new friend Calvin who go on an adventure through other planets accompanied by Mrs. Which, Mrs. Who, and Mrs.Whatsit. That travel through planets to destroy the evil monster that Meg's father has been fighting. She has not seen him for a long time. The three "W's" were at one point starts who also faced the shadow but were defeated. Charles is a strange toddler. He knows more than a lot of people, but he is a bit of an outcast. Meg is smart but not good in school or good with people. Calvin is almost the opposite, he is a basketball player with a  lot of friends and not a loving family. The group of people are getting closer and closer to see Meg's father but the town they are in on the planet Camazotz is peculiar. The people almost acts as robots, that makes me think they might actually be robots. So far I like this book, it I wonder how the group of people will defeat the shadows and save Meg's father.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very interesting book, the plot sounds very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you explained this, you made the book sound very interesting! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete