Sunday, October 23, 2011

Running In Heels

Title: Running In Heels
Author: Anna Maxted
Genre: Teen/Adult Novel
Pages: 420
Pages read: 121

Recently, I was reading this book, "Running In Heels" by Anna Maxted. The protagonist, Natalie Miller and her best friend, Babs, are getting ready for her wedding. Babs is very excited, but Natalie has the thing on her mind that it all might go wrong. What if this is a mistake to let her best friend get married to a person that she cannot trust? It all turns out to become a chaos.

I think that this book is very funny (although I only read 121 pages), and that it reminds me of my best friends and how much they mean to me, and how worried I would be, knowing or feeling that the next step they take might be a mistake. Natalie tries her best to send Babs signals to not fall into the trap, but doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

I recommend this to teenagers or young adults, since it teaches a value of friendship :) and that's what we can relate best to.



1 comment:

  1. This sounds really interesting! Tell me how it turns out! I might read it, sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete