Sunday, April 1, 2012

ORR







Title: Theodore Boone
Author: John Grisham
Genre: Fiction

Comments:


I started reading this book before the book project was assigned and when I chose my book for the project, "The Hobbit", I stopped reading this one. Therefore the book was not that interesting for me at the beginning but after time I remember what happen, so I could enjoy it.
I the book "Theodore Boone," there is one main character. His name is Theodore Boone. Theodore's parents are both lawyers and Theo wants to become one too when he is older. Now he is 14 years old. There are two books of Theodore Boone and therefore I knew that something is going to happen in the first chapters and that Theo will try to solve it. That was true. Theo's best friend April got abducted by her uncle who escaped prison. Theo and his friends, and the police, already caught the uncle but April is still missing. In the part that I read this week, Theo and his friends look for April. They get in a lot of trouble and got in places which were very dangerous, but they do not find April. Later in the book the police finds a dead body in the river but the police did not let anyone close so that Theo would know if it is April. Right now in the book Theo is very sad and worried that the dead body is April. Through the book Theo is always tired and always worried. I think that at the end of the book Theo will solve the crime like he did on the other series.

1 comment:

  1. I read the first one and it was really good and the other one sounds good to from your ORR

    ReplyDelete