Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Hunger Games

Title: The Hunger Games
Author: Suzanne Collins
Pages Read: 93
Genre: Adventure/Fiction

So finally after making such a deal about it, I decided to read the book called "The Hunger Games". people say that the movie is only great if you have read the book, so I decided to dig in a little before watching the actual movie. Even though I have read only a couple pages so far, its quite interesting. Trying to focus more on "commenting" on the book: It has a very "catchy" plot. Once you start reading, you want to keep on doing so, because you get excited over what will happen next. The plot itself is very different than others. In other books, depending of course on the genre, it is usually really "realistic" while here you have both combined - fiction and realism (not non-fiction, but more of a style that is close to being ordinary). Also, the detail and mystery in this book is very depicting.

So far I am really enjoying the book, and hoping to read more soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this book! I totally agree with you when you say it's a very catchy plot, when I started reading it I couldn't stop until I had finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda i agree with you a 100%, this book is awesome and i loved it. I finished the first part few weeks ago and now just yesterday i bought the second part to read it. I hope you will enjoy reading the book until the end... Good luck with finishing it.

    ReplyDelete