Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aurelie Laflamme



Title of the series: Le journal d'Aurelie 
Laflamme
Author: India Desjardins
My rating: 5 stars ;)

This week I started reading a book that I was given for my birthday. It is the 8th and final book of a series that I really like but that is written in French by a French-Canadian author. I think it has been translated to English but I am not sure.



The series is called 'Aurelie Laflamme' and is a journal about an ordinary girl called Aurelie that struggles through everyday problems. She is clumsy, very funny but also caring and sweet. Her father died when she was 7 and she lives with her mom. In the first novel, she is in her first years of middle school and in the last novel that I am reading now, she is in her last year of high school. The books are very funny since I can relate to Aurelie very well. In many situations she describes I often wonder how I would have handled things and sometimes I find myself thinking I'm just like her. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment