Monday, January 21, 2013

The Little Prince

"The Little Prince"
Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Genre: Adventure
Approximately 120 pages

The interview with my mom went great and ended up being fun. The planning and the scheduling to getting the interview started was hard to find due to my mom having a lot of work, and me not preparing time but just showing up with the questions in my hand. But other then that as we started the questions and answers just kind of when flowing out. Even though I had the interview with my mom I'm not sure if she'll have enough time if this is the case then ill ask my dad. My mom said that the best thing about reading an literature was escaping this world and leaving creating a one in your mind. The book we choose to read was one that I read before in Serbian and its called "little Prince" and it talk about the journey throughout life. One interesting things that I learn about the interview was my moms favorite book and how she felt about literature since she reads a lot, and a lot of the books she reads are about life lessons and the beauty and and elegance of nature and humans.

2 comments:

  1. Love this book!!!! read it wheni was little it is so good. Hope you like it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sofia! I read this book in both English and Slovenian and it is just awesome! Hope you enjoy it just like me!

    ReplyDelete