Monday, January 21, 2013

Ender's Game

Author: Orson Scott Card
Pages: 325
Genre: Science Fiction

I had problems finding a book that I would like, because at first I wanted to read Tom Sawyer but then I relized that the book was too  complicated for me and my mum so I thought of reading War and Peace. When I started reading War and Peace I thought I would be aloud to read it in french with my mum as it is a very complicated book but as I asked mrs Hancock I realized that I had to read the book in English and that War and Peace in english would be to complicated for me so I chose to change to "Ender's Game"by Orson Scottcard. This book is a New York Time's Best seller and seems to be great as it is described as "Superb" -booklist. I read in the summary that "Once again Earth is under attack. An alien specie is poisoned for a finall assault . The survival of humanity depends, on a military genius who can defeat alien"

In my interview I chose my mum, because she is quite an intellectual and loves reading. I learne that she loves reading Biographies and reading the other point of view of great history books. I also learned that she really developed her love for reading because as a kid her parents didn't have a lot of time for her and she loved books because it let her be independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment