Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blog Post 1 -- Parent interview

Discuss and describe your interview. Whom did you select and why? What did your chosen person express about reading and literature? What was interesting to you about the interview? 

I interviewed my dad this time around because i usually do all of my school related work with my mom, and plus my mom didn't have any time because she was working on her MASTERS and she was working on school work like grading and stuff. My dad doesn't read NOVELS but he does read an 1 - 3 hours a day. He mostly reads informative things like the News Paper or researching online. The reason he doesn't like to read Novels is because he likes to be "enlightened" by informative things, not just something that someone has made up and put in a book. I was kind of surprised that he liked Romeo and Juliet because i didn't think that he would like something like that. Even though he doesn't read romantic plays, he enjoys reading this one. 

4 comments:

  1. i'm reading with my mom too. i saw the movie of Romeo and Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading with my dad too for the same reasons :) But also because my mum rejected the offer :P I've never read the book nor seen the play. I am looking forward to reading your next posts so I know what happens in the book xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its teh same with my dad he only likes to read informative things. I never read romeo and juliet but I would really like to. I cant wait for your next blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad is the same he reads informative things, so i read with my mom.

    ReplyDelete