Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog post number one.


Together, dad and I chose to read Jules Verne's Journey to the Centre of the Earth. I think I chose this book because it is one book that I have always wanted to read because I read 20,000 leagues under the sea and thought it was genius. He is way ahead of his time. If you are wondering Jules Verne is a French writer who lived in the late eighteen hundreds. He wrote around 80 books all sci fi.

Here are the answers to the interview questions:

1. What do you love most about reading?

Reading Biographies and finding out about different and cultures and how they live.

2. How has reading changed your life?

Realizing how lucky I am. Learning new things. Finding new places to travel to.

3. If you had to choose, which novel is your all time favourite and why?

Remains of the Day, because the relationship between the butler and the housekeeper is gripping.

4. If you had to choose, which book has had the most important influence on your life and why?

The bible, not because I'm Christian, I'm atheist but because of all of the life lessons in it.

5. Knowing me as you do, which novel have you always wanted to read and why?

Remains of the Day but when I am older apparently. Dad wants me to read it for the same reasons he read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment