Sunday, January 29, 2012

Title: Little Women
Author: Louisa M. Alcott
Genre: Fiction Classic
Pages: 546
                    I have started reading this book for my book report because my mom decided it would be good for me.  My mom and I decided to read this book because she said it was about four teenage sisters growing up and how they are all very different girls. This book is a classic. I have started reading this book and it is very good. The main characters are, Meg the eldest sister who is seventeen, Jo is the second eldest and is fifteen, Beth is the second youngest and is thirteen and Amy is the youngest and is eleven. The book starts off when the girls are deciding what they will do for Christmas. They are no a very rich family  and Marmee their mother said that this year there might not be any presents. These girls then go out and buy presents for there mother instead of spending the little money then have on themselves. These girls seem really kind and caring and care for others. I have only just started this book but enjoy it very much so far. I cant wait to read more.

1 comment:

  1. The book sounds quite interesting. I hope that you will enjoy the rest of it. I think that you could put in a little more detail about what happened in your book. It would make your post more interesting.

    ReplyDelete