Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lord of the Flies


Title: Lord of the Flies
Author: William Golding



This past week we finished chapter 7 in a book called Lord of the Flies. So far I think this book is very suspenseful and full of excitement and rivalry. At the end of Chapter 7 Ralph and Jack sort of see the beast or just the outline. At first I thought it was just a object or the parachuter but know I don't know what to believe. The description is very detailed and specific it feels like you are part of the action. I cant wait to find out what happens in the next chapter but also kinda freaked out because it might do something so unexpected that would throw the whole book off. So far I recommend this book to strong reader because this does have some hard vocab in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment