Sunday, January 22, 2012

Muhammad Ali: 25 Most Memorable Moments of the Greatest's Career

This week I read my 50+ pages through articles on conditioning, boxing and basketball, I also read some boxing books and Lord of The Flies. The article I chose to talk about is an article about the best moments in the life of Muhammad Ali, or the greatest ever in honor of this 70th birthday. This article goes over many of his greatest bouts, including, The Thrilla in Manilla and The Rumble in The Jungle, which are both names for his fights. The list includes many of his appearences on television shows. On the list there are also events such as his 50th birthday, his exhibition fight against basketball star Wilt Chamberlain and the lighting on the torch at the 1996 olympics.

This list and many of these articles about Muhammad Ali have great meaning to me, he was a great person and athlete and it is even more intriguing for me because boxing was so much bigger back then in Ali's prime, to see him on the biggest talk shows really shows great importance.

1 comment:

  1. This about Muhammad Ali seems intresting, I like how you gave examples from the book and described them.

    ReplyDelete