Sunday, January 29, 2012

David Copperfield

For our book project which we had to do with an adult (or anyone older out of our class), I chose to do it with my mom, who happily agreed to work with me. Together we looked through a bunch of classic books she has read in her past and we chose the (very long) David Copperfield by Charles Dickens. So far throughout the book, David is talking about himself since he was a young boy, but as if he is much older. Where I am at so far, David explains how his childhood was, and events that took place, of course not all day by day, as the book would stretch from the almost 900 pages it had now to maybe 19,000. So far I am enjoying the story line, and the beginning of the plot, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a high reading level, and who will enjoy a great realistic fiction book.

1 comment: