Monday, January 23, 2012

BMX magazine

I read a Magazine called BMX Magazine. In the magazine it tell you about the Pro Bikers and how they are excelling through the ranks of the bike world. Also it tell you about parts like the Chain stay, which is a tube that is on the back where the chain rests on. Then it tells you about there bikes what tires, peddles, how heavy their frame is and how many gears they have on the Shimano XTR shifter. Another thing that they do it take pictures of the Pro doing a trick. Then they put the pictures into one picture and then they put captions on the bottom. So it teaches you how to do the trick. The Pro i like best is a person called Ryan caller. He is a Pro biker, he is from Austria. He won three gold medals and then three X Games.




I really like this magazine, it really fills me in the what is happening in the bike world. It also really helps me with my tricks and it give me the emails for the Pros and then i send them a email asking them about there bikes and how i can improve my bike, and i send them a picture of my bike. So if you are interested just search the magazine on the internet or you can buy the app which provides you with all the magazines.



No comments:

Post a Comment