Sunday, September 18, 2011

Title: Stuck in the Middle (Sister to Sister)
Author: Virgina Smith
Genre: Romantic comedy                                     
Stuck in the Middle (Sister to Sister, #1)This book is about a girl named joan who is stuck. Her eldest sister, Allie has a great career and family and her youngest sister, Tori is in college. Joan works at a retail store and lives with her mom and adging grandmother. Her life is not really all that exciting.
That is untill her next door neighbor moves in. A good locking doctor. Joan sets out to get him. But will her pretty flirty sister win him instead.
I have just started this book and I really like it so far. I would recommend it to reader who like funny stories.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a funny and easy to read book, I might check it out! ;)
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book seems like it will be really interesting and funny. I would who will get the man!

    ReplyDelete