Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Last Song (ORR 2)


ORR 2
Title: 
The Last Song

Author: Nicholas Sparks
Genre: Fiction

Comments: Last time I wrote about this book, I finished the blog post with the fact that Ronnie had met an interesting boy named Will. 
In the next chapter, Ronnie goes out to a party with some friends on the beach and a cop, a friend of her father (but she doesn't know), takes her back home and she makes a big scene to her dad because he sent the cops after her and it wasn't even midnight!  
The next morning, she wakes up in a bad mood because she realizes that someone had put bars over her bedroom window, like in a prison, but then her brother tells her that they have been there for ages and they were used to protect the art that used to be kept in that house. Ronnie goes up to her dad and tells him that no matter what he does, she will never spend the whole summer locked up in that house of his. Later on in the day, she finds out that the friends she had made the previous days were not worth hanging around with and get into trouble allot. One of her 'friends', Blaze, was mad at Ronnie and put some CD's in her bag just so Ronnie would get in trouble. We also learn that Will is thinking about Ronnie more than he expected and he is hopping to see her again and get to know her. 


Here is another quote that I found and I find it goes well with the chapters that I have read.
"Romance, betrayal, and youthful discovery...Fans of The Notebook, Message in a bottle, etc., will gobble it up."



2 comments:

  1. I have heard so much about this book and have always wanted to read it, but never could seem to find a copy! The fact that you read it and reviewed it definitely makes me want to read it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I finish reading it, I can lend it to you if you want. It's really good and you can't stop reading it once you started!
    I'm glad you liked my blog post and you found the book interesting, that's the point after all! ;)

    ReplyDelete