Sunday, September 25, 2011

Title: It Started with a Dare
Author: Lindsay Faith Rech
Genre: Realistic Fiction                                       
This book is about a girl named CG Silverman. She is the new girl in school. She see's this as a way to be someone different. Her new-self atracts the "it-girls" and soon starts a whirl-wind of truth and dare shoots up her status. She soon finds herself juggling girls, guys lost-friends and the truth. CG has just entered a recipe for disaster, will she be able to pull herself out before its to late? Read this book to find out. I thought this book was really funny but taught you about the ways to be yourself even when being the new girl in school. I recommend this book to someone who likes drama and a good laugh.



It Started with a Dare

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I actually saw this book in a bookstore this summer and thought about getting it. The title is what really drew me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the title! It sounds like a good book and a funny one too. Do you have it or did you borrow it from someone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a really interesting book. I might read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you made a great ORR. And honestly, the four ORR's i have read have all been a half comedy :P. I think from your description it's a great book, but i would prefer reading serious, or basketball-related books. All in all, you did great with the ORR and hope you enjoyed the book :)

    ReplyDelete