Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nation

Title: Nation
Author: Terry Pratchett
Genre: Adventure fiction
Pages read: 10/367


What I've read about the 10 pages was about a captain with a few people on a ship in a storm. They were talking about the death of a king (forgot the name) and said that they were setting off to another country. I don't know what happened next but I think that they will fall into the sea while in the storm and float to an island.
(The book was really hard to understtand so here is what I think happened)
The crew and the captain were arguing that the captain should return to his country so that a black man and a few white people should solve the murder of the king of some country.
I have only read 10 pages so I haven't learned anything or discovered anything.
These developments got me a bit confused and interested because I had a felling that there was going to be an adventure.
I was thinking who was the king that someone murdered and where is the captain going. I haven't filled my expectations and I think that this is the second book of the first or something. I expect something big to happen. Something that can get me into this book more. I am not really satisfied but I still have to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment