Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blog 2-Nemke

Inferno
Dan Brown
Detective, mystery fiction, conspiracy, thriller
200/462

  Form page 100 to page 200 Lanngdon and Sienna are still running from the special force team sent by the assassins boss. The boss is becoming a very important character in the story, he commands from a 300 million yacht equiped with military weapons and technology, the ship is called the Consturium. His position is called the provost and thats what he is reffered by in the story. Sienna and Landon escaped the Bobboli gardens after being searched for in there. Vayentha; the assassin from previous chapters thinks that she can be rehired by the provost if she was able to catch Langdon and Sienna. We dont know why they are being chased but in a secret pocket in Langdons jacket he found a metal tube. Inside a projector that projects a modified image of Boticellis painting of hell; Map of Hell. They go to the hall of 500 search for clues. They go to the museum to see Dantes death mask, but they find out it has been stolen. By who? Find out in the next eddition of Nemkes Blog posts.

  I think that the book is extremely interesting, there is a big plot twist regarding Dantes death mask. I have learned about so many real life issues like overpopulation and so many things about artists and art. I am very excited to read on. I like the characters and the ones that I dont like I think that the author wanted us not to like them. I expect for Landgdon and Sienna to get into many close encounters and some actual encounters with the special force team. But they will find clever ways to not get caught. I am satisfied by what I have read so far because of all the minor and major plot twists that keep the story interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I like your book that you are reading. The explanations that you wrote about the book is really good.

    ReplyDelete