Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book:4) "The Miserable Mill"

Title: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book:4) "The Miserable Mill"

Author: Lemony Snicket

Genre: Series for kids.

Pages I have read this week: 50

Pages I have read in total: 100 (100/194)

I have continued reading the really interesting book called "The Miserable Mill" by Lemony Snicket and I am enjoying it. Nothing really changed from the start of the book, the kids are working really hard in the factory and no one respects that they are really young so they have a hard time. They also have some accidents and they are really sad. The don't know what to do so they continue working, there isn't any other way for them. Also their layer is really busy, so he doesn't do anything for them. I think and hope that something important will happen and change many things in the terrible story about these three poor kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment