Saturday, September 28, 2013

Blog 1-Nemke

Inferno
Dan Brown
Detective, mystery fiction, conspiracy thriller
100/462

  So far in the story a teacher from Harvard wakes up in a hospital bed in florence. He finds out the there was an assasination atempt on him and that he was shot in the head but survived. An assassin enters the hospital and stars shooting at everyone, she enters the room where the professor was but she came too late because they had escaped because they heard her coming. The nurse and the professor went to her appartment. The teachers name was Robert Langdon and the nurses name was Sienna Brooks. They called the police to get help, but what had happened was the police told the assassin where Langdon and Sienna were hiding. The assassin tried to kill them but failed and then was dissowed from service by her boss. The entire Florentian police force was on a search for them.

  At the point where I stopped Langdon and Sienna are entering the Bobboli gardens while the entire Florentian police force is searching for them. They have to find out what had happened the last two days because when Langdon was shot he lost his memory of the two days.

  I discovered many things while reading this book, for example I learned many things about Italian art and the Bobboli gardens. I learned about Dantes Inferno and Vasari's paintings.

  These developments have affected the characters because he is finding out what he did in the past two days like a piece of a puzzle, step by step. By finding out one piece he can find another piece easier.

  I enjoyed everything that I read so far and think that this is a great book that I will enjoy reading. It is very exciting and interesting. I esspecially like how everybody is against Landon and Sienna because it makes it much more interesting to read. When they find the rare person that hasnt looked at the news and dosent know that they are the most wanted people in Italy, it is one of those "yes, finally someone" moments. It has fulfilled my expectations because there is always something going on and there is a plot twist that makes it that much more interesting. I expect that later in the story the assassin will continue to search for Langdon but he will find out about everything that happened in those two days. I am satisfied with what I have read so far because there was rarely a point in the book when I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment