Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book: 4) "The Miserable Mill"

Title: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book: 4) "The Miserable Mill"

Author: Lemony Snicket

Genre: Children's Series Novel

50/194

     The three main character of the book, Violet, Klaus and Sunny are starting a new life. But this life, is not so good as they expected it to be because they don't go to school and they only work in a factory and their manager is really bad. Every day the manager wakes them up by heating two pans together. Not a lot of their life in the past has changed, everything is steel terrible.
     I haven't really learned a lot of things now, because it is steel the start of the story so nothing amazing or strange happens.
     I really like how the author started writing the story, because he gives some general information about the kids and also reminds what has happened in the last books. My recent reading has fulfilled my expectations and I think that something really important is going to happen or change a lot of things in the story. I am really satisfied with what I have read until now and I really want to learn what is going to happen.

"Children, midgets, what do I care?" Page: 31

  I think that this is an important part of the story because it shows that the general manager of the factory doesn't care about the children and tells them to work even that they shouldn't because they are children and this work is really dangerous for them.
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment