Friday, November 30, 2012

Catching Fire-Sofia

Katniss are in large conflict with the president. Mr. Snow believes that their love is fake. And that their little act during the games with the berries was horrendous. They defied the capitols power creating uprising against the capitol in many districts.

Peeta and Katniss had to prove themsleves to the capital. They ha to prove Mr. Snow that they were truelly in love. Tat their horrendous act was th outcome of love. They did it for love. So katniss and peeta made amny plots to show Mr.Snow that theu were in love. But he still wasnt convinced. So Katniss came up with a big idea of them two getting married. It was the only thing they could do. They were desperate.

So Peetas proposal went public. The capital was extremely happy. It was like a movie. A love story.
Even though they claimed their love. None of the districts know that they are kissing up to the capital. So the uprisings continued.

This is where i stopped. A perfect point to stop dont you think? Cliff hanger!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! sounds exciting.. just check the spelling mistakes :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book of the Hunger Games, but I think I'm going to finish the series :) Have fun reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr.Snow what a name! :-D I never read any of the Hunger games, but I heard a lot about them. I love how you ended the blogpost...cliffhanger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love reading these books. I watched the first movie and i read the second book now I am going to start the 3rd one. I liked your description. Maybe you could add a picture of your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love reading this trilogy. I read it 2 times. I also watched the first movie many times. I really like your summary, its detailed, but I agree with Despina, a picture can make it better.

    ReplyDelete