Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Know What You Did Last Summer

Author: Lois Duncan
Pages: 198

This book is full of mystery as my friend Ajda (who recommended and gave it to me) said. It has a lot of suspense even though I am only at the beginning of the book. There are 4 main characters; Juile, Helene, Barry and Ray. They all just graduated from school and some of them are applying for colleges, or are already working. From what I got so far, they did something really bad last summer (which is not mentioned yet) and although they decided to keep it a secret between them four somehow somene found out. Or not? One day Helene got 2 letters. One from university saying that she got in and one that had a paper that wrote in black, bolt letters I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER. After that accident last summer, the 4 friends weren't that close but that letter brought them all together once again. They 2 boys try and think positively that it might be just a prank but they are not sure themselves. 
I can't wait to see what happens next! It is so exciting and I am really sad that I didn't have enough time to finish the book so i can 'spoil' the story to you guys that all want to know what happens. Thanks Ajda that you recommended me this book since I love it too. Thumbs Up :D 

"Ans it wouldn't have been now", Helene said. "it would have been back last July when the thing actually happened Why would anybody wait ten months to do something if he knew?"
This quote is from the part that they are thinking who it might have been and why now.

6 comments:

  1. this book sounds like fun, I like that you included a quote and a very helpful description. Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds awesome and seems a lot like Pretty Little Liars!!! I want to read it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good book. I saw the movie and it was good if you like horror movies like me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice description, i know the movie but is the book better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems something i would love to read!I like horror things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like a great book. I really like horror books and movies.

    ReplyDelete