Friday, November 16, 2012

Marry Poppins


Title: Marry Popins
Pages:257
Fiction

When i was a little girl my mom read to me Marry Popins, when I was 7 I tried reading it myself and now I read it at 14.While going through all those fazes of my life reading it now just makes this even more special. Every time I read it I can see it through a different perspective.When I was really little I saw Marry Popins as this really bad person that is 2 faced and their dad as an uncaring,father who doesn’t love his kids.At age 7 I saw Marry Popins as this bad,stric person who at the end starts loving the kids but has to go be mad at some other kids.The dad for me then was a carles person who knew that the kids existed but he didn’t love them that much.Reading the book now I see that the kids dad loves his kids a lot but gets side tracked a lot because he has to make a living,take care of the kids and get married to his horrible fiancé.Marry Popins is the nanny that’s actually there to take care of the kids,make them better people,and she doesn’t try to change them she wants them to have the same character but be more articulate.Their fathers fiancé is a horrible person who wants the kids to be send away.The kids do everything that is in their power just to stay at home.They start behaving as best as they could just so they wouldn't be sent away.On the day of the wedding they saboutize everything and their dad and his fiancé break up.At that point when Mrs.Popins,as the kids started calling her, saw that her job was done.The father chose to stay with the kids instead of going after the attracting fiancé.The story is really magical.It describes how every kid feels by being funny,unexpected and mesmerizing at the same time.The book it amazing,you will have fun reading it at any age.

4 comments:

  1. I just watched this movie yesterday with my little sister! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting book, as of one of the good old cassics. I really like these books. The blog post was in a very intresting format which drags the readers attention, with very good deatils about the chatacters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete