Sunday, November 25, 2012

One Direction: Dare to Dream

Title: Dare To Dream

Authors: One Direction: Liam James Payne, Harry Edward Styles, Niall James Horan, Zayn Jawaad Malik, and Louis William Tomlinson

Genre: Auto-biography

Plot:
In this book 5 young successful singers from a group One Direction tell their life from where it really started, The X Factor. They had a horrible past and tried to use their talent to gather monay and make a better future for them and their whole family. They all got through, until the day of Bootcamp came, the day when the most candidates leave. The judges decidied that neither of those 5 boys were ready enough to go through, but it was hard for them to let go of talented people, so they claled them up on stage and told them they will let them through the level as a group, they were joyful, very happy! when it came dow to making the name, in the book it was described like this: "We had no idea what name to call our group, when suddenly Harry said: 'One Band, One Dream, One Direction' The name was chosen, we were the new British boyband One Direction" I found this quote powerful, because whenever I want to achieve a goal, no matter how many paths or ways there are, shortcuts, easier ways, I will always look at one that leads me to my goal with no shortcut. This quote inspired me to look forward and never give up, becasue there is definately one dream that has to have its one direction. Now I have the answer, my favorite group is One Direction because they are inspiring. Throughout the X Factor cometition, they were regular people praying not to loose, when the finals came they won 3rd place, from that loss, they became more successful than the 1st and 2nd place winners. They made 38 songs published and 2 albums, each sold 30 million copies, and 10 awards. They are definately the most successful band I have ever heard and knew of. They are my inspiration, My favorite band, my dream and my Ome Direction.

3 comments:

  1. Who else but Elena would wright about them! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the title, and I knew exactly who's blogpost this was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Irina and Helene. I think its really nice how they achieved their goal and dream at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete