Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ORR 1 Qt 2 Roy: N.B.A. Deal Is Tantalizingly Close, but Last Hurdle Is a Big One

95% done! Woohoo! The NBA lockout has been going on for the past 4 whole months, beginning the fifth today. The lockout is not a protest, say the players, but a disagreement between the owners and the players, causing the damage of over $200 million so far. Up to now, the lockout has caused the cancellation of the preseason, and all season games until the 30th of November. As of 3 days ago it is said the lockout is 95% done already! Other than that there is nothing further to explain in this ORR about the article I read. Only if I were in a conversation with a person who knows as much about the NBA as I do, then I would definitely go into details of what is going on, but for the purpose of this activity I believe it isn't neccessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment