Sunday, November 13, 2011

Marley & Me

Title: Marely & Me
Author: John Grogan
Pages: 289
Genre: Fiction

"The heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family in the making and the wondorously neurotic gog who tagught them what really matters in life."

Recently, I was reading this book, Marley & Me and It's really funny and easy to interpret. You have John and Jenny as the main characters, along with Marley, their most misbehaved dog on the planet. John tries training Marley,a nd that would have to be the funniest part of the story...his attempt and fail.
Also what fascinates me is that he doesn't give up on the dog. John tries his best to teach Marley and to help him no matter what, and even at the end, when Marley goes sick and has to be put to sleep, John never gave up on him. And that would probably have to be the most mentionable value in this story.
Now the ending... I honestly had to cry. I really love dogs and in my opinion, this book made me even closer to that fact. it helped me understand the journeys that people ad dogs sometimes take together, and that they are reflections of our own humanity and of the joys, sorrows, ups and downs of life.


I really recommend this book to teenagers and adults. Its really meaningful and teaches some life lessons. Want find out how it goes? What happens and what lessons i'm talking about? READ IT :)

1 comment:

  1. Huh interesting, i've only ever seen the movie i knew there was a book but i didn't think about reading it. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete