Sunday, November 10, 2013

When you reach me

Richard Koys
10/11/13
Mrs. Nelson English



What I have read in this book so far was about a girl named Miranda with her mom who won an award to a game show called the $20,000 Pyramid and a German named Richard. That's funny because my name is also Richard. Miranda thought that she was named after a kidnapper or a murderer but her mom said that she was actually named by a monster which is pretty weird. Anyway, ever since Miranda's mom won the prize to go on forward in the game, Miranda and Richard decided to help her by making her better in the game.
I wonder of what this game is about and what you need to do in it and how Miranda and Richard are going to help her. I bet that Miranda's mom will win the game show because if she didn't then what would the story be about?
When I will read on forward I think that I might find my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment