Sunday, November 17, 2013

To Touch The Stars (A Story of World War 2) by: Karen Zeinert

Title of the Book: To Touch The Stars (A Story of World War 2)

Author: Karen Zeinert

Historical Fiction

Pages I have read in Total: 42/126

Pages I read this week: 21/126



The part of the book that I read this week was really interesting, even more interesting that the beginning of the book. That's because it generally makes you think about many different parts of a war. So, the World War Two has started and the protagonist is in the Women's Airforce Service as a pilot. Women's Airforce Service played a really important roll for America in the war. In this part of the book it describes the war generally and also what the protagonist's life is like. For example, it describes the training that she has and also her feelings. I hope that the book will be even more interesting in the future and I look forward to continue reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment