Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Da Vinci Code-Blog 1

Nemanja
11/10/13
The Da Vinci Code
Dan Brown
44/560pg
Historical, mystery

  The book has been fairly interesting so far. So far Robert Langdon was woken up by a phone in the middle of the night. He was in a hotel and the hotel managers called him to say he had a guest, he declined to see him. The guest came and knocked on his room and it turned out he was a policeman. He told Langdon that the owner of the Louver Museum was killed. Before his death he positioned himself in a certain way and Langdon is expected to uncover what it means. Langdon meats with the chief of security and heads to the crime scene.

  I am impressed with what I have read so far, the level of detail is great and even the introduction was very interesting and pulled me in to read further. I had no expectations except that this book should match the quality of Inferno and so far it is hard to tell because I read so little. I don't know what to expect and I have no prediction because I dont even know whats really going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment