Monday, November 11, 2013

To Touch The Stars by Karen Zeinert

Title of the book: To Touch The Stars

Author: Karen Zeinert 

Total number of pages of the book: 126

Pages I have read this week: 21/126 


This week I started reading the book called "To Touch The Stars" and I find it really interesting. In the first pages of the book, that I have read it describes what the book is about. So, the novel is about a woman who works for the American Army as a pilot during World War Two. She helped a lot in many ways and she was really successful. I am sure that many Americans know her because she is well know. She also changed many things in America at that time, for example she made man and woman a bit more equal. I will continue reading this book so that I learn more facts about her life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment