Friday, March 15, 2013

What I Read This Week

This past week I was bombarded with lots of projects and tests so I havent read any books this past week. But what I did read this past week were my written projects multiple times. I had read through about each of my projects draft around 4 times each per draft. So interms of reading i did lots of proof reading. My reading was actually pretty interesting because to write my reports I had to research about the people I was writting about and it was quite interesting. For example in my humanities class I had to write a full scale report on a famous architect, Oscar Neimeyer. His life was very interesting, the way is life was and the way that he made his life so great. His architecture has been known worldwide and the way that he feels about his architecture was very interesting. He believes in curves, like the curves of the mountains in Rio and the curves of the women of Brazil. His point of view on the way building look is really cool. You should check out his work its very modern and actually really really amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hhahahahah nie Sofia i like how your using humanties and other classes as places you read hahah and also the projects for enligh, nice reading sofia :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice of reading

    ReplyDelete