Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Percy Jackson

Title: Percy Jackson
Author: Rick Riordan
Genre: Sci-Fi
Reader: Matt Lake

Percy is a "normal" boy who is living in a poor family. He has dyslexia and can't read or learn properly. He always gets in trouble at school and all in all isn't enjoying life. There is more to his life than he realizes and his father will explain that when they meet. The problem is he doesn't even know who his real father is, the step-dad who they are living with right now is disrespectful to his mom and hits her often. Percy must find his purpose in life and hope for the best in his adventure to come.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Helene is also reading this book, I think. She says it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the movie and it's cool, my favorite part is when there is the serpent head thing. I have never read the books but I heard that they are even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also saw the movie and its sad how he doesn't know his real father and has a step dad. I think you should have made your summary a little bit longer with more detail. :)

    ReplyDelete