Thursday, March 7, 2013

Classic Blog Post #6 To Kill a Mockingbird


Title: To Kill a Mockingbird              
Author: Harper Lee
Genere: Classic
Number of Pages: 309
Pages Read So Far: Book finished





--BOOK FINISHED--


#6 Explain the best aspect of this partner read for you. Ask your partner to share his/her experiences. 

I really enjoyed this partner reading activity because I got to read a good book, that was recommended by my mom, and I also had lots of deep talks with my mom about the book. Like racism because the book talks about that. My mom said she really liked this partner reading, because before this activity, she did not have very many chance to read a good book because she is really busy, but because of this activity, she had to read this marvelous classic with me and that made her really happy. I also really liked this partner reading. I think some kind of 'bond' between me and my mom, grew stronger.


5 comments:

  1. Nice post! Glad you and your mom could both discuss and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see that you and your mum enjoyed reading this book together but where is the summary of what you have read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you explained what you and your mum talked about, and that you both enjoyed the partner reading so much. You have a heading and a picture, but where is the actual summary of the book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice how you and your mom talked about the book together and talked about important things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, and you mum :D In my case this reading didn't bring me and my partner closer, we just sort of answered the questions and got it over with because neither of us had time :P But it sounds like you and your mum sure had a good time.

    ReplyDelete